Broan-Nutone Fans 110Rdb Radiation Dampers 110Cfm Blower W/Metal Grille
110CFM BLOWER W/METAL GRILLE
- Housings and finishes (motor assembly and grille) sold separately in units of four per carton - purchase housings for rough-in and blower assemblies/grilles later for finishing.
- UL classified (UL standard 555C) for use in 1-, 2-, or 3-hour fire-rated floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling designs.
- Warnock Hersey Listing allows use in combustible ceilings with ducted fans.
- High temperature, non-asbestos, reinforced fiber thermal fabric.
- Galvanized steel frame.
- 212°F fusible link.
- Stainless steel negator-type closure spring.
- Available from 50 CFM to 110 CFM.
- Radiation damper comes attached to housing.
- Blower assembly will fit into housing without the removal of the radiation damper - one less step in installation process
Many local codes require that exhaust fans installed in fire-rated ceilings must be protected by dampers, which, in case of fire, protect against the spread of heat and flame.
Being fire-rated means the ability of a wall, floor/ceiling, or roof/ceiling to withstand the effects of fire for a specified period of time. NuTone ceiling radiation dampers are designed to protect the openings in 1-, 2-, or 3-hour fire-rated floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling designs.
When the temperature of the air passing through the damper exceeds 212°F, the fusible link melts and the thermal fabric across the damper closes automatically to interrupt the airflow by becoming a flame and heat barrier, preventing rapid spread of fire to other areas. Specification Sheet