Lincoln Electric K2470-1 Power MIG 140T 120/1/60
Combination Wire Feeder / MIG and Flux-Cored Welder
Home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop welding — the Power MIG® 140 designed for 120 volt household power does it all!
Select the economical Power MIG® 140T with simple tapped voltage control for basic MIG and flux-cored welding. Choose the Power MIG® 140C with continuous voltage control for more critical projects where precise adjustment is required.
Either way, Diamond Core Technology™ and the rugged drive system aid arc performance for MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless and aluminum. Or, use gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel, even outdoors! Compare performance, features and price and you’ll agree. . . Power MIG®. The Professional’s Choice!
Superior Arc Performance:
• Exclusive Diamond Core Technology delivers an outstanding arc you notice immediately compared to competitive models:
– Great arc starts make getting started easy.
– Wide voltage ‘sweet spot’ gives you a very forgiving arc, so setting controls is a snap.
– Extremely low spatter reduces clean-up.
– Outstanding aluminum & stainless performance, not just mild steel.
• Wide 30-140 amp welding output range is the highest output in 120 volt input power welder class.
• MIG weld 24 gauge up to 10 gauge (.135") sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 5/16" steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield® wires (FCAW-S).
• Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive features:
– Dual gear-driven drive rolls for positive traction.
– Patented split wire guides for optimal wire alignment.
– Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity.
– Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
• Spool Gun Ready – add the optional Magnum®100SG spool gun for reliable operation at the high wire feed speeds aluminum welding demands. No expensive outboard modules required.
• No Hassle Tool-less Design – for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
• Get More, Do More – Start out with more contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls and wire electrode for MIG or flux-cored welding.
• Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keeps all your consumables close at hand.
• Electrically ‘cold’ electrode provides an added measure of operator safety.
• Patent-pending Power Chassis™ channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion.
• Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
• Three Year Lincoln Warranty
Weight:58 lbs. (26.3 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 14 x 10.15 x 18.6
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 357 x 258 x 472
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)
||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)
||Solid Wire Size Range
||Cored Wire Size Range|