Lincoln Electric K2473-1 Power MIG 180C 208-230/1/60
Combination Wire Feeder / MIG and Flux-Cored Welder
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the Power MIG® 180 will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power,so you can weld on thicker material — up to 3/16" with MIG welding and 1/2" with gas-less flux-cored welding.
Select simple tapped voltage control on the Power MIG® 180T for basic welding jobs or continuous voltage control on the Power MIG® 180C for more critical projects where precise adjustment is required.
Lincoln® Diamond Core Technology™ and the rugged industrial drive system will make it easy to get great results on steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare performance, features and price. . . you’ll settle on Power MIG®. The Professional’s Choice!
Superior Arc Performance:
• Exclusive Diamond Core Technology delivers an outstanding arc you notice immediately compared to competitive models:
– Great arc starts make getting started easy.
– Wide voltage ‘sweet spot’ gives you a very forgiving arc, so setting controls is a snap.
– Extremely low spatter reduces clean-up.
– Outstanding aluminum & stainless performance, not just mild steel.
• Wide 30-180 amp welding output range is the highest output in its class – use .025” wire on the thinnest sheet metal up to .045” flux-cored wire for thick plate.
• MIG weld 24 gauge up through 3/16” sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 1/2" steel using self-shielded Lincoln® Innershield® wires (FCAW-S).
• Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive features:
– Dual gear-driven drive rolls for positive traction.
– Patented split wire guides for optimal wire alignment.
– Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity.
– Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
• Spool Gun Ready – add the optional Magnum®100SG spool gun for reliable operation at the high wire feed speeds aluminum welding demands. No expensive outboard modules required.
• No Hassle Tool-less Design – for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
• Get More, Do More – Start out with more contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls and wire electrode for MIG or flux-cored welding.
• Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keeps all your consumables close at hand.
• Electrically ‘cold’ electrode provides an added measure of operator safety.
• Patent-pending Power Chassis™ channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion.
• Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
• Three Year Lincoln Warranty
Weight:66 lbs. (30 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 14 x 10.15 x 18.6
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 357 x 258 x 472
• Magnum 100L welding gun (K530-6)
• Six spare contact tips
• Gas and gasless nozzles
• Work cable and work clamp
• Adjustable gas regulator and hose (for argon & Ar-blend gases)
•.025 and .035 smooth drive rolls
•.030-.045 knurled drive roll
•.025-.035 and .045 wire guides
• 2 lb. spool .025" Super Arc® L-56 wire
• 1 lb. spool .035" Innershield® NR-211-MP self-shielded flux-cored wire
• 8" spool spindle adapter
• How to Use DVD.
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)
||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)
||Solid Wire Size Range
||Cored Wire Size Range|