Lincoln Electric K2326-1 Power MIG 215
Power MIG. The Professional's Choice.
K2326-1 Power MIG 215 208/230/1/50/60
The Power MIG® 215 offers the autobody and sheet metal fabrication industries top welding performance and a host of professional features not often found at this price. Featuring Diamond Core Technology™, the Power MIG 215 delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed and low spatter. A rugged industrial wire drive system, wide 30-250 amp output range, standard 15 foot gun cable, and 115 volt auxiliary power receptacle are uncommon in this class. In addition, the 7 voltage tap ranges make it easy to operate and the locking storage compartment keeps your valuable tools secure. The Power MIG 215—truly The Professional’s ChoiceSM.
• Diamond Core Technology, a patented choke design, delivers a forgiving arc, even with large stickout changes, excellent out-of-position arc action, a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum and low spatter.
• More Output — Rated at 215 amps / 22 volts @ 30% duty cycle, with an amperage range of 30-250 amps DC, the Power MIG 215 has the highest rating and widest amperage range in its class.
• Rugged cast aluminum industrial wire drive features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, easy-turn numeric tension indicator, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor (90 days warranty on gun).
• Generous 15 ft. (4.5m) gun and cable assembly makes it easy to reach your work.
• Seven tapped voltage ranges make it easy to select the right procedure for your application.
• Only machine in its class to feature a 115 volt auxiliary power receptacle.
• Lincoln's innovative value-adding features include an easy-load gas cylinder platform, a locking storage compartment with tool tray for your personal tools and valuables, intuitive input reconnect panel and easy-load wire spindle system with tool-less brake adjustment.
Weight:198 lbs. (90 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 31.8 x 18.9 x 38.8
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 808 x 480 x 985
• Power MIG 215.
• Magnum 250L gun and 15 ft. (4.5m) "quick-connect" cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly.
• Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0m) cable.
• 10 ft. (3.0m) input power cable with plug.
• Dual driven drive rolls and split wire guides to support the wire 100%.
• Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035" & .045" (0.9 & 1.2mm) wire.
• Gas regulator and hose kit for CO2 or argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.)
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)
||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)
||Solid Wire Size Range
||Cored Wire Size Range|