Lincoln Welder K1875-1 SP-175T 208/230/1/60
Ready To Weld!
Lincoln's SP-175T gives you the power you need, the portability you want, and the performance you demand! Just plug this quality-driven wire feeder/welder into a 208 or 230V outlet in your garage, barn or shop, and start crossing projects off your list! The SP-175T package includes most of the essentials for MIG welding on mild steel – there's even a spool of SuperArc™ MIG wire! Simply add a cylinder of shielding gas and you're good to go. If you're a stickler for quality, you'll love the outstanding arc performance this well-engineered machine delivers!
• MIG weld on mild steel as thin as 24 gauge with .025" SuperArc™ L-56 wire. Flux-cored wire weld up to 5/16" mild steel plate with Innershield® NR-211-MP and up to 1/2" plate with .045" Innershield NR-212 (sold separately). Install K664-2 to weld 22 gauge through 1/4" aluminum.
• Designed to feed .023-.035" (0.6-0.9mm) diameter mild and stainless steel MIG wire, .035-.045" (0.9-1.2mm) diameter flux-cored wire and .035" diameter 4043 aluminum MIG wire.
• Ready to weld! Includes mild steel MIG wire and adjustable gas regulator and hose kit. Just add shielding gas (sold separately).
• Large easy to set knobs provide 5-position adjustable tap voltage control and continuous full-range control of wire feed speed.
• Welder settings reference chart conveniently located inside wire feed section door makes it easy to set the machine for your application.
• Gun trigger safety feature keeps welding wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pressed.
• Three year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
Weight:57 lbs. (25.9 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 12 x 9.75 x 16.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 305 x 248 x 419
Magnum® 100L gun and cable assembly with .023/.025" contact tip, work cable and work clamp, 6 ft input power cord with NEMA Type 6-50P three-prong plug, factory installed gas solenoid valve for MIG welding, adjustable gas regulator for Ar and Ar-blend gases (regulator requires an adapter — sold separately — for use with CO2 cylinders), gas hose, 2 lb. spool .025" SuperArc™ L-56 mild steel MIG wire and .030" contact tip. Shielding gas sold separately.Assembly required.
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)
||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)
||Solid Wire Size Range
||Cored Wire Size Range|