Lincoln Electric K1642-3 SP-175 Plus 208/230/1/60
Combination Wire Feeder/MIG and Flux-Cored Welder
The SP-175 Plus is all about welding power and control! This work-loving, compact, portable wire feeder/welder makes MIG or flux-cored welding on mild steel easy. MIG welding on stainless steel or aluminum can be simple as well. Continuous output controls on the 208/230V powered SP-175 Plus let you fine-tune both the wire feed speed and the voltage output — so you get a quality weld time after time! And getting started on your mild steel project with MIG welding is straightforward — just add a cylinder of shielding gas and personal safety equipment.
• Ready To Weld! Includes mild steel MIG wire and adjustable gas regulator and hose kit. Just add shielding gas and personal safety equipment (sold separately).
• Continuous full-range adjustment of voltage and wire feed speed allows for fine-tuning of the arc and precise control of arc energy, or heat input.
• MIG weld on mild steel as thin as 24 gauge with .025" SuperArc™ L-56 wire. Flux-cored wire weld up to 5/16" mild steel plate with Innershield® NR®-211-MP and up to 1/2" plate with .045" Innershield NR-212. Add K663-2 to weld 22 gauge through 1/4" aluminum.
• Designed to feed .023-.035" (0.6-0.9mm) diameter mild and stainless steel MIG wire, .035"-.045" (0.9mm-1.2mm) diameter flux-cored wire and .035" diameter 4043 aluminum MIG wire.
• Welder settings reference chart conveniently located inside wire feed section door makes it easy to set the machine for mild steel welding jobs.
• Gun trigger safety feature keeps welding wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pressed.
• Adjustable brake spindle accommodates both 8" (200mm) diameter and 4" (100mm) diameter spools of wire.
• Built-in "burnback" function insures proper wire stick-out after each weld with no sticking in the weld puddle.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
Weight:60 lbs. (27 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 12 x 9.75 x 16.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 305 x 248 x 419
Magnum® 100L gun and cable assembly with .023/.025" contact tip, work cable and work clamp, 6 ft input power cord with NEMA Type 6-50P three-prong plug, factory installed gas solenoid valve for MIG welding, adjustable gas regulator for Ar and Ar-blend gases (regulator requires an adapter — sold separately — for use with CO2 cylinders), gas hose, 2 lb. spool .025" SuperArc™ L-56 mild steel MIG wire, one .030" and one .035" contact tip. Shielding gas sold separately. Assembly required.
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)
||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)
||Solid Wire Size Range
||Cored Wire Size Range|