Lincoln Electric K2417-1 Power MIG 255/Spool Gun One-Pak 208/230/1/60
Power MIG. The Professional's Choice
The Power MIG 255C sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in industrial production, job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work. Diamond Core Technology™ delivers a wide voltage sweet spot across the welding range, low spatter levels and a forgiving arc on steel, stainless and aluminum -- even for demanding out-of-position work. It's Spool Gun Ready, so its fast and easy to tackle difficult aluminum applications. Exclusive 115 volt auxiliary power means you can power lights, grinders and chargers right where you work! And, the rugged cast drive with patented Split Wire Guide systems and tachometer feedback ensures trouble-free wire delivery. Add the extra length 15 foot gun cable and a host of innovative convenience features and you begin to understand why the Power MIG 255C is considered The Professional's Choice!
• Diamond Core Technology, a patented choke design, delivers:
- A forgiving arc, even with large stickout changes
- Excellent out-of-position arc action
- A wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed
- Low spatter
• Rugged cast aluminum industrial wire drive features dual driven rolls, easy-turn numeric tension indicator, brass-to-brass gun connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire-supporting split wire guide system.
• Digital meters display, preset wire feed speed and voltage, and actual amperage and voltage while welding.
• Generous 15 ft. (4.5m) gun and cable assembly makes it easy to reach your work.
• The most economic spool gun solution in the 250A category – costing hundreds less.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor (90 days warranty on gun).
Hot New Features:
• Spool Gun Ready – The Power MIG 255C has the electronics built-in to drive either the Prince® XL spool gun or the Magnum® SG spool gun. A second gas solenoid is also built-in for spool gun use.
• The Power MIG 255C features a 115V auxiliary receptacle (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
Power MIG 255C 208/230/1/60 (K2416-1), Magnum SG Spool Gun (K487-25), Magnum SG Spool Gun Control Cable Adapter Plug (K2445-1), Spool Gun Holder (K1738-1) and Dual Cylinder Mounting Kit (K1702-1). Assembly required.
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)
||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)
||Solid Wire Size Range|