Lincoln Electric K2395-1 CV-305/LF-72 Ready-Pak 208/230/460/3/60
When it comes to MIG welding on mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and alloy materials, you won't find a more reliable workhorse welder in its class. This well-engineered CV power source features dual inductance control - just select one of two using Lincoln Twist-Mate® output connectors to set the right inductance for your application. Use low inductance with 100% CO2 on mild steel; use high inductance for use on stainless with mixed gas or on heavy materials. Use either terminal for aluminum spray welding with an exceptionally smooth arc and great starts. This unit is the most compact unit in its class, yet it's loaded with convenient features! A digital meter with presettable input voltage, line voltage compensation, a remote and local control option, and a 7-year rectifier warranty — what more do you need?
• Use low inductance with 100% CO2 on mild steel; use high inductance for use on stainless with mixed gas or on heavy materials. Use either terminal for aluminum spray welding with an exceptionally smooth arc and great starts.
• Compact unit is 20 lbs. (9.0kg) lighter and significantly smaller than competitive models — save your space!
• Easy access Twist-Mate® connections on the front of the machine.
• Digital Ammeter/Voltmeter read-out display allows you to view voltage presets for added convenience and accuracy.
• Environmentally protected transformer and power rectifier are rugged and reliable.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor; seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
Weight:448 lbs. (203 kgs.)
CV-305 (K2400-1), LF-72 Bench Model (K2327-2), Work and Wire Feeder Power Cables Package (K1803-1), and Harris Flowmeter Regulator and Gas Hose (3100211). Package does not include input power cord. Shielding gas sold separately. Shipped fully assembled.
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle