Lincoln Electric K1480-1 CV-655 230/460/3/60
Energy efficiency, reliability and exceptional performance are what set the CV-655 apart from the rest. Designed primarily for heavy-duty applications, the CV-655 is an outstanding choice for MIG and flux-cored welding on mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and alloys. This sturdy, powerful DC power source handles CV semiautomatic submerged arc welding and arc gouging with ease. Equipped with electronic and thermostatic protection, PC boards with built-in diagnostics and solid state contactors, the CV-655 is built to last.
• Calibrated output control lets operator accurately regulate power levels.
• Line voltage compensation maintains weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
• 115-volt duplex receptacle provides 20 amps of auxiliary power.
• Separate output studs allow the operator to select high or low inductance.
• Panel switches allow operator to change settings at the power source or wire feeder.
• Solid state circuitry provides extra long life during repetitive applications.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Weight:670 lbs. (304 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 27.5 x 22.2 x 38.0
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 699 x 565 x 965
MIG Flux-Cored Submerged Arc Gouging
|Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle