Lincoln Electric K1577-1 Invertec V100-S 115/1/60
DC Inverter Stick Welder
The Invertec V100-S is an ultra high speed inverter power source that delivers premium arc performance in one of the smallest packages available today. The V100-S provides this level of performance in both stick welding and scratch start TIG welding modes.
• Great for stick welding with such popular Lincoln electrodes as Fleetweld 35, Fleetweld 37, Fleetweld 180 and Jet-LH 78MR.
• Scratch start DC TIG operation with premium arc welding performance down to as low as 8 amps.
• Built-in "Hot Start" for easy electrode starting.
• Compact, lightweight design weighs less than 10 lbs. for the ultimate in portability.
• 115V input for use in a wide variety of locations.
• Rugged plastic case for worry-free portability and shock resistance.
• Thermostatic protection for long life of electronic components.
• Built-in "over voltage" protection.
• Illuminated On/Off switch for easy user feedback.
• Meets IEC974-1 standards for safety and reliability.
• 1 year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:9.9 lbs. (4.5 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 6 x 10 x 14
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 152 x 254 x 356
• Twist Mate Plug.
• Stick electrode holder and cable
• Work clamp and cable
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle