Lincoln Electric K1285-16 Idealarc R3R-400 230/460/3/60
Look to the R3R-400 and R3R-500 power sources from Lincoln Electric for your heavy-duty stick welding needs. Whether you are using cellulosic, low hydrogen, stainless steel or hardfacing electrodes, the Idealarc R3R-400 and R3R-500 produce smooth, quality arcs for consistent results day-in and day-out.
The R3R-400 and R3R-500 provide peace of mind with their traditional design for long life expectancy and low cost operation, calibrated current control knob for simple and easy procedure setting, and all weather protection including a powder paint finish for durability in the roughest environments. Need to do arc gouging? The R3R-400 and R3R-500 can help you do that too!
• The R3R-400 and R3R-500 produce quality, low spatter, smooth arcs without pop-outs. Line voltage fluctuations of up to ±10% are handled by the R3R compensation function to keep the output constant.
• Easy to operate. Calibrated current control knob makes procedure setting simple and easy. Polarity switch, voltmeter and ammeter are standard.
• Smooth arc makes it easy to weld with mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
• Stackable case design with built-in lift hook allows for easy storage and handling. Machines can be safely stacked three high to conserve floor space.
• Submersion dipped transformer assembly for added corrosion and moisture protection.
• Totally enclosed fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Arc gouging is possible with the R3R-400 with up to 5/16" (7.9mm) diameter carbon electrode and R3R-500 with up to 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter carbon electrode.
• Both the R3R-400 and R3R-500 can be used for limited DC TIG welding – simply add TIG accessories and shielding gas.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
Weight:402 lbs. (183 kgs.)
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 27.5 x 22.3 x 33.1
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 699 x 566 x 841
Stick TIG Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle