Lincoln Electric K1053-8 Idealarc 250 230/460/575/1/60
250 Amp AC/DC Stick Welding Power Source
The Idealarc 250 is the classic workhorse of the Lincoln Electric stick welding power source line. It produces up to 300 amps of brute AC welding strength or down to 40 amps of smooth DC welding performance. Add the optional TIG Module to create a versatile AC/DC TIG welder for welding aluminum or other alloy metals. The Idealarc 250 is well suited for industrial production welding applications, for maintenance and repair shops where welding versatility is needed, and for the shop or farm where ruggedness and durability is required.
• Outstanding arc stability, transformer design and built-in stabilizer provides popout-resistant welding with all AC electrodes.
• AC output is 300 amps maximum. 250 amps DC output for maximum quality with every type of electrode including low hydrogen, stainless steel, hardfacing, aluminum and bronze.
• Easy set-up and operation. Full range continuous current control dial with current indicator for exact heat required for each job.
• Change polarity with a twist of the wrist — AC, DC+ or DC-.
• Stackable case design allows machines to be stacked 3 high to save valuable floor space.
• Fan-cooled for extra thermal protection.
• 60Hz models CSA NRTL/C certified.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:350 lbs. (159 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 27 x 19 x 21.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 686 x 483 x 546
Stick TIG Gouging
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle