Lincoln Electric K1728-5 V350-PRO Construction 200-230/380-575/1/3/50/60
Designed Smart. Built Tough.
The Invertec V350-PRO is a versatile, multi-purpose, multi-process power source that's lightweight and portable. Available in construction, factory, advanced process and factory rack models, the V350-PRO is capable of doing virtually any job, whether in the shop or on the construction site. The V350-PRO is capable of stick, DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG (requires Advanced Process Panel), flux-cored and arc gouging, making it the most versatile inverter power source in its class. And it's built tough to handle the rigors of harsh environments.
• Choose the Construction Model for economy and lightweight portability, the Factory Model for full remote capabilities, and the Advanced Process Model for pulsed MIG applications.
• All input voltages and frequencies are both single and three phase rated — no output derating necessary on single phase.
• 5-425 amp output range for all recommended processes from DC TIG to arc gouging.
• Input voltage from 208-575 — this one machine is capable of running on virtually any input power supply.
• 50 and 60 Hz operation — can be connected anywhere in the world.
• Touch-Start™ DC TIG for contamination-free starts.
• 88% efficiency — low power consumption for energy savings.
• Advanced Process model includes Pulsed MIG, Pulse-On-Pulse® and Power Mode® for best-in-class welding performance.
• The K1728-5, -6, -7, -8, -11 Invertec® V350-PRO includes Twist-Mate™ Cable Plugs (K852-70, quantity 2) for easy, tool-less cable connection.
• Bright, large digital amp and volt meters are easy to monitor — even in sunlight — and presettable for precise procedure control.
• Auxiliary 42 VAC and 115 VAC power for wire feeders(2).
• Auto Sense Remote Control Connection. Automatically recognizes when a remote device is connected to the machine. Also recognizes output regulating wire feeders.
• Rugged skid and tube handles for convenience and added protection.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
(2) Factory, Advanced Process, and Rack Models only.
Weight:81 lbs. (36.7 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 14.8 x 13.3 x 27.8
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 376 x 338 x 709
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle