|Lincoln Electric K1728-11 V350-PRO Factory Rack Model
Designed Smart. Built Tough.
The Invertec V350-PRO is a versatile, multi-purpose, multi-process power source that's lightweight and portable. Available in construction, factory, advanced process and factory rack models, the V350-PRO is capable of doing virtually any job, whether in the shop or on the construction site. The V350-PRO is capable of stick, DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG (requires Advanced Process Panel), flux-cored and arc gouging, making it the most versatile inverter power source in its class. And it's built tough to handle the rigors of harsh environments.Advantage Lincoln
• Versatile machine that is capable of Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored and gouging applications with full remote capabilities. Compact, lightweight and tough enough for all portable applications.
• 5-425 amp output range for all recommended processes from TIG to arc gouging.
• Input voltage from 208-575 — this one machine is capable of running on virtually any input power supply.
• 50 and 60 Hz operation — can be connected anywhere in the world.
• Auto-detect local/remote override control.
• 6 and 14-pin MS connectors.
• Compatible with LN-7, LN-7 GMA, LN-742, LN-10, DH-10, LN-15, LN-25 and Cobramatic® wire feeders.
• Selectable Hot Start and Variable Arc Force provide a level of stick control you won't find in comparable models.
• Touch-Start TIG™ design permits the DC TIG welding arc to be established without high frequency starting.
• Includes added weather protection features such as water-tight flexible conduit for input power connections, rubber boots covering the power switch, circuit breaker reset button, and covers for remote connection ports to meet IP23S rating.
Weight:81 lbs. (36.7 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 14.8 x 13.3 x 27.9
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 376 x 338 x 709
Stick TIG MIG Pulsed MIG (Requires K1763-1) Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle