Lincoln Electric K2198-1 V350-PRO 4-Pack Rack
Designed Smart. Built Tough.
Lincoln's rack systems are ideal for grouping several inverter power sources in a portable industrial-grade package. These inverter racks are constructed of heavy gauge square tubular steel to ensure long life, yet maintain an extremely compact size. Select the multi-process V350-PRO Factory Rack model in 4 or 6-pack configurations or the stick and TIG-capable V275-S in 4 or 8-pack systems. In either case, these systems are the only racks on the market to feature weather-resistant IP23S-rated power sources and a convenient standard main disconnect switch.
• One easy connection allows power sources to be connected with one primary power drop.
• The power sources are factory installed in the rack and wired to the main power distribution panel.
• Unique mounting scheme allows for easy servicing of the power sources, yet firmly holds the power sources in place.
• Entire system meets National Electrical Code (NEC).
• 200 amp, 600 volt, 3 phase main disconnect switch.
• Individual fuses provide overcurrent protection for each power source.
• Standard length wiring ensures the power sources can be placed in any position on the rack.
• Two overhead lifting eyes, two fork lift slots, and four heavy duty casters provide ease of portability.
Read about the Invertec V350-PRO.
Weight:796 lbs. (361 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 60 x 44.5 x 33.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1524 x 1130 x 851
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle