Lincoln Electric K1826-1 Precision TIG 275 208/230/460/1/60
The Power to Perform!
With patented Micro-Start™ Technology and AC Auto-Balance™ on board, the Precision TIG 275 delivers unrivaled starting and welding at low amperages and optimized cleaning vs. penetration on critical AC aluminum welding. Simple controls, innovative accessory storage, attractive and consistent welds – it all adds up. Whatever the TIG welding application – fabrication, aerospace, production, motorsports, or vocational education – choose the Precision TIG 275 for outstanding features and precise arc performance.
Outstanding Weld Performance:
• Patented Micro-Start technology for premium low amperage starting: 2 amps DC, 5 amps AC.
• Auto-Balance mode helps you get optimal performance for aluminum welding.
• Optional TIG pulser allows you to control heat input for any weld.
• Smooth, focused arc for precise TIG and stick welding performance.
Simple Controls & Ease of Use:
• Neat/organized cable management with integrated torch holster.
• Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required -- side mounted, out of the way, and well-protected.
• Digital meter and simple, well-spaced controls.
More Convenience and Value Features:
• Built-in storage compartment for torch consumables.
• Ready-Pak adds under-cooler cart water cooler, filler metal rack, and storage drawer for helmet, gloves, foot pedal, and work cable and clamp.
• Fan-as-Needed™ (F.A.N.) reduces thermal cycling.
• CSA NRTL/C certified.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:397 lbs. (180 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 31 x 22 x 26
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 787 x 559 x 660
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle