Lincoln Electric K1833-2 Precision TIG 375 460/575/1/60
The Power to Perform!
The Precision TIG 375 delivers the Power to Perform — setting a new standard in Square Wave Technology. Combining outstanding value-added features and patented Micro-Start™ Technology, the Precision TIG has the widest range of welding current in its class and features 25 more amps of power at 40% duty cycle and a superior low-end. This machine comes standard with full featured sequencing and pulsing controls and power factor correction. Available in both machine-only models or a convenient Water-Cooled Ready-Pak™ with Cart, the Precision TIG 375 is ready to meet all of your welding needs.
Outstanding Weld Performance:
• Patented Micro-Start™ technology for premium low amperage starting: 2 amps DC, 5 amps AC.
• Auto-Balance™ mode helps you make great looking aluminum welds.
• FREE! Built-in TIG pulser reduces heat input and helps you make great welds.
• Smooth, focused arc for precise TIG and stick welding performance.
Simple Controls & Ease of Use:
• Neat/organized cable management with integrated torch holder.
• Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters — side mounted, out of the way, and well-protected.
• Digital meters and simple, well-spaced controls.
More Convenience and Value Features:
• Built-in storage compartment with removable tray for torch consumables.
• Ready-Pak™ adds under-cooler cart water cooler, filler metal rack, and storage drawer for helmet, gloves, foot pedal, and work cable and clamp.
• Standard power factor correction capacitors lower input currents when welding at higher output currents.
• Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.) prevents thermal cycling.
• CSA C/US certified.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:507 lbs. (230 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 31 x 22 x 26
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 787 x 559 x 660
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle