Lincoln Electric K2350-1 Invertec V205-T One-Pak Package 115/230/1/50/60
For TIG and Stick Welding
The Invertec V205-T AC/DC is a compact, TIG power source intended for critical AC or DC TIG welding. From maintenance to production fabrication, to motorsports, aerospace, nuclear piping and shipbuilding, this feature-packed inverter is flexible enough for almost any job! Variable AC frequency allows you to focus the arc when precise control is required. The 115/230V input voltage auto-reconnect makes the V205-T AC/DC extremely useful almost anywhere in the shop or in the field.
• Economically priced TIG welder in its class, with full TIG control – up to 11 variables – including full-featured pulse, downslope, upslope and balance control.
• AC/DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc performance.
• 150 amps 115 volts, 200 amps 230 volts @ 40% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this machine class.
• Selectable high frequency TIG starting for easy arc ignition or Touch-Start™ TIG starting capability on DC for areas where high frequency emissions are a concern.
• Ability to adjust AC output frequency gives the operator maximum arc control for critical welds, minimizing the heat affected zone.
• High quality stick welding with such popular Lincoln electrodes as Fleetweld® 35, 37, 180 and Excalibur® 7018.
• Auto-reconnects for single phase 115/230V 50/60 Hz input power makes for fool-proof on-site connection.
• Weighs in at a mere 38 lbs. (17.3 kg) making it easy to carry around the shop or job site.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
• V205-T AC/DC (with 10 ft. 230V input cord and plug, Twist-Mate Torch Adapter for PTA-9 or 17 one-piece torch, Twist-Mate adapter for work cable, and fully adjustable shoulder strap)
• TIG-Mate 17 Starter Kit (K2266-1)
• Foot Amptrol (K870)
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle