Lincoln Electric K2438-1 V350-PRO AP/LF-72 Ready-Pak
Invertec V350-PRO Adv Process
The Invertec V350-PRO is a versatile, multi-purpose, multi-process power source that's lightweight and portable. Available in construction, factory, advanced process and factory rack models, the V350-PRO is capable of doing virtually any job, whether in the shop or on the construction site. The V350-PRO is capable of stick, DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG, flux-cored and arc gouging, making it the most versatile inverter power source in its class. And it's built tough to handle the rigors of harsh environments.
• Advanced Process Model for pulsed MIG applications.
• All input voltages and frequencies are both single and three phase rated — no output derating necessary on single phase.
• 5-425 amp output range for all recommended processes from DC TIG to arc gouging.
• Input voltage from 208-575 — this one machine is capable of running on virtually any input power supply.
• 50 and 60 Hz operation — can be connected anywhere in the world.
• Touch-Start™ DC TIG for contamination-free starts.
• 88% efficiency — low power consumption for energy savings.
• Advanced Process model includes Pulsed MIG, Pulse-On-Pulse® and Power Mode® for best-in-class welding performance.
• The K1728-5, -6, -7, -8, -11 Invertec® V350-PRO includes Twist-Mate™ Cable Plugs (K852-70, quantity 2) for easy, tool-less cable connection.
• Bright, large digital amp and volt meters are easy to monitor — even in sunlight — and presettable for precise procedure control.
• Auxiliary 42 VAC and 115 VAC power for wire feeders.
• Auto Sense Remote Control Connection. Automatically recognizes when a remote device is connected to the machine. Also recognizes output regulating wire feeders.
• Rugged skid and tube handles for convenience and added protection.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor
Stick TIG MIG Pulsed MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
V350-PRO Advanced Process Model (K1728-7), LF-72 Bench Model Heavy Duty (K2327-3), Work and Wire Feeder Power Cable Package (K1803-1), Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart (K1764-1), Flowmeter Regulator and Gas Hose (3100211), Input power cord. Shielding gas sold separately. Shipped fully assembled.
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)
||Wire Feed Speed Range (M/MIN)
||Solid Wire Size Range
||Cored Wire Size Range|