Lincoln Electric K2495-1 Invertec V450-PRO / LF-74 Ready-Pak
Substantial Output. Smart Performance. Rugged Reliability.
Heavy fabrication welding operations will appreciate the broad multi-process performance of the V450-PRO – featuring robust stick, MIG and cored wire welding as well as precision Touch-Start™ TIG performance. The V450-PRO is targeted for shops commonly welding with .052" or larger diameter wires that also require plenty of power for arc gouging repair work with a 3/8" carbon.
Take advantage of the benefits of inverter-based power sources, including a fast response to changes at the arc and high input power efficiency and power factor ratings for real savings on your electric bills. Combine those platform advantages with the optional Advanced Process Panel to add pulsing capability and access to Waveform Control Technology™ and other arc performance Lincoln Nextweld® innovations. Add a rugged MaxTrac™ wire drive system feeder to build an economical, high value, high performance welding package you can count on for use in your factories around the world.
• Features full remote and multi-process capability – stick, Touch-Start™ TIG, MIG, flux-cored and arc gouging.
• 5-570 amp output range for all recommended processes is low enough for TIG welding on thin sheetmetal and robust enough for arc gouging with a 3/8" carbon.
• 88% efficiency with a high 95% power factor – the V450-PRO inverter platform helps you dramatically lower energy consumption to pocket real savings.
• Add the Advanced Process Panel Kit for access to Pulsed MIG and a host of Lincoln Nextweld arc performance innovations that allow you to tailor the arc, including: Pulse-on-Pulse™, Power Mode® and Waveform Control Technology.
• Standard Controls include:
– Selectable Hot Start for stick welding: Turn it down for thin material or turn it up to overcome cold starting at the beginning of a weld.
– Variable Arc Control: Dial in the “soft” or “crisp” arc characteristics you want for each application.
• Touch-Start™ TIG makes it easy to achieve great arc starts with minimal or no tungsten contamination.
• Clever stackable case design allows you to stack up to three units to save valuable shop floor space.
• Supports 24, 42 or 115 volt wire feeders.
• Heavy-duty construction, robust engineering and rigorous testing result in tough IP23S rating for use in industrial environments.
• Front panel 10 amp 115 volt AC auxiliary power receptacles with circuit breaker protection will power your lights, grinders or gun/torch water coolers.
• Easy-access front panel controls and connections are protected by sturdy metal doors.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Stick TIG MIG Pulsed (with optional Advanced Process Kit installed) Flux-Cored Gouging
• Invertec V450-PRO power source
• LF-74 Bench Model, Heavy Duty Wire Feeder
• Work and Wire Feeder 2/0 Welding Cable and Work Clamp Package - 10 ft. (3.0m)
• Harris® Flowmeter/Regulator with adapter and 10 ft. (3.0m) Hose
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle