Lincoln Electric K1308-11 DC-400 230/460/3/60
400 Amp DC Multi-Process Welding Power Source
This heavy-duty, industrial, three-phase multi-process power source from Lincoln Electric scores big in MIG, flux-cored, submerged arc, stick and DC TIG welding. It's a great choice for arc gouging too. And flexibility doesn't mean complicated – the DC-400 is easy to set-up and use. Changeover between processes is as simple as turning a switch with the factory or field installed multi-process switch. On-board ammeter and voltmeter make monitoring of key welding parameters a snap. Inductance and arc force controls allow the operator to efficiently refine the arc for the job at hand.
• Large, conveniently located switch makes it easy to change between CC (Stick/TIG/arc gouging), CV (MIG/flux-cored) and CV Submerged Arc modes.
• Arc force control adjusts short circuit current for a soft arc or a forceful driving arc in the CC (Stick/TIG) mode.
• Arc control adjustment changes pinch effect of the arc to control spatter, fluidity, and bead shape in the MIG/Flux-Cored mode.
• Capable of stick and DC TIG welding, and air carbon arc gouging with up to 5/16" (8mm) diameter carbon rods.
• Solid state circuitry provides extra long life for repetitive welding applications.
• Outstanding welding performance with a single range full output control potentiometer.
• Analog ammeter/voltmeter are standard.
• ±10% input line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency.
• Low profile case allows stacking machines up to three high to conserve floor space. (Stacking not recommended when using undercarriage.)
• Fan cooled for long life expectancy. Electronic and thermostatic protection safeguard DC-400 from current overload and excessive temperatures.
• Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
• Both 14 pin MS-style cable connection and terminal strip access for remote control and wire feeder connections and output studs for weld cables.
• Circuit breaker protected on-board power for a wire feeder: 115V available from the terminal strip, 42V and 115V available from the 14-pin connector receptacle.
• 115V AC power on/off switch with pilot light provides added user safety.
• Durable powder paint system protects both sides of all painted surfaces to prolong machine's life.
• K1308 models are UL and CSA approved.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
Weight:473 lbs. (215 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 27.5 x 22.3 x 33.1
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 698 x 566 x 840
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Subarc Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle