Lincoln Electric K1275 Idealarc DC-1500 460/3/60
Multiprocess DC Arc Welding Power Source
The DC-1500 is a multi-process DC arc welding power source for automatic welding applications. It produces outstanding arc characteristics on both constant voltage and constant current processes. This provides great welding versatility in a single power source.
The DC-1500 is designed for submerged arc welding, and FCAW processes within the capacity of the machine. It produces outstanding welding performance with a single range full output control potentiometer.
The precise output of the DC-1500 enhances productivity and quality control when used with Lincoln NA-3 and NA-5 automatic wire feeders, and the LT-7 tractor.
• Solid state circuitry provides extra ling life for repetitive welding applications.
• Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise output control.
• Mode switch used to select the desired output characteristics for the process being used.
• Line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
• Fan cooled with electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
• Function lights built into the printed circuit boards speed diagnostics.
• Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
• Eight amp fuse protected 115V wire feeder auxiliary power with 1000 volt-amp capacity.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Weight:1420 lbs. (644 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 57.2 x 22.3 x 38
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1453 x 566 x 965
Flux-Cored Submerged Arc
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle