Lincoln Electric K1276 AC-1200 460/1/60
Automatic Submerged Arc Welding Power Source
The AC-1200 is the industry's leading power source for submerged arc welding. It is a power source that you can count on day-in and day-out to provide proven performance.
The AC-1200 produces outstanding arc characteristics and is specifically designed for operation with Lincoln's NA-4 automatic wire feeder.
• Scott connection taps standard for two AC welding heads operated in tandem.
• Rheostat adjusts the output settings while welding or at idle.
• Three output studs with overlapping ranges.
• ±10% input line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency.
• Thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
• Terminal strip for remote control and wire connections and output studs for welding cables.
• Fuse protected control circuit and 115V AC auxiliary power circuit.
• Solid state circuitry provides extra long life for repetitive welding applications.
• Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
• Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
• UL listed.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
Weight:1570 lbs. (712 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 57.2 x 22 x 38
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1453 x 560 x 970
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle