Lincoln Electric K2203-1 Power Wave 455M/STT 208/230/460/575/3/50/60
Superior Arc Performance. Revolutionary Communication.
For welding thicker materials in robotics, hard automation and semiautomatic applications, choose the Power Wave 455M. For those applications where heat input control, minimal distortion, and reduced spatter are essential, opt for the Power Wave 455M/STT. Both models feature Waveform Control Technology™ for superior arc performance on a variety of materials, including steel, stainless steel, aluminum and nickel alloys, and custom control of the arc for each wire type and size for consistent welds time after time. The Power Wave 455M and 455M/STT are designed to be part of a modular, multi-process welding system in which power sources can be added or removed and still communicate with other industrial machines to create a highly integrated and flexible welding cell.
• Lincoln's Waveform Control Technology™ gives you the ability to select the right waveform for each application, enabling patented processes like Pulse-On-Pulse™ and Power Mode™.
• Choose from over 60 standard welding waveform programs that offer a broad range of electrode size, type and shielding gas combinations to give you optimal appearance, penetration, beadshape and travel speed for each application.
• Optional communication modules provide networking and process monitoring capabilities via DeviceNet or Ethernet.
• Push-Pull capability delivers ultimate aluminum welding with the Power Feed 10M wire feeder.
• Utilizes ArcLink™ — the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source.
• Power Wave 455M/STT features Lincoln's Surface Tension Transfer® Process, which controls heat input for great penetration control and reduced spatter and fumes.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:293 lbs. (133 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 26.1 x 19.9 x 32.9
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 663 x 505 x 835
Stick TIG MIG Pulsed STT Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle