Lincoln Electric K1581-2 Pro-Cut 80 w/50 ft Torch 208/230/460/1/3/50/60
Plasma Cutting System
The Pro-Cut 80 exhibits maximum cutting ability with a full 85 amps of power, slicing through metal up to 1-1/4" (32mm) thick with ease! Using six patented technologies, the unit is perfect for maintenance, fabrication or other applications, which require cutting of thicker metals. The machine weighs only 95 lbs. (43 kg.) and its optional “valet style” undercarriage provides uncluttered cable storage and easy transport on the job site.
• 85 amps of power for quality cut performance up to 1-1/4" (32mm) in only a 95 lb. (43kg) package.
• Dual winding technology for fast arc transfers and improved cut quality.
• Patented PCT 80 torch and VORTECH™ technology consumables for excellent cutting speed and performance.
• Can be powered by most Lincoln engine driven welders for ultimate portability.
• Back-lit LED system for status indicators eliminates confusion yet conveys all the information necessary to monitor the power source readiness.
• Parts-In-Place safety indicator and lockout circuit to protect both the operator and the system.
• Quick disconnect torch for fast and easy torch removal.
• "Valet Style" undercarriage available for easy transport around the shop or site.
• CNC/Robotic Interface is included as a standard feature.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor. (1 year warranty on plasma torch.)
Weight:95 lbs. (43 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 13.7 x 16.5 x 28.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 348 x 419 x 724
Air Plasma Cutting Gouging
• PCT 80 Torch
• Work lead and clamp
• Spare consumables
• Built-in air filter and pressure regulator with gauge.
|Maximum Cutting Thickness - Inches
||Cutting Output Range - Amps|
|3/4" @ 18 ipm
1" @ 11 ipm
1 1/4" @ 7 ipm