Lincoln Electric K1429-10 Power Arc 5500 Honda
Robust Generator / Welder is Two Tools in One!
The Power Arc® 5500 is ideal for home, farm, contractors, maintenance, or business power outage emergencies. You get two great tools in one for double the value. First, you get 125 amps of AC welding output for many common maintenance, repair and construction projects. You also get maximum AC generator power in a lightweight package – that makes it easy to get auxiliary power where you need it – fast!
Add reliable engine choices and a rugged standard roll cage and you get one versatile tool you can use all year long!
• 125 Amps AC Welding
– 125 amps AC welding output is ideal for 3/32" (2.4 mm) and 1/8" (3.2 mm) diameter electrodes.
– Single-range output control makes it easy to dial in the right welding setting for your application.
• 5500 Watts Surge AC Generator Power
– Sizable 5500 watts surge (4000 watts continuous) single phase AC generator power keeps your lights, tools, heaters, sump pumps or appliances running during emergencies or for any project – any time, anywhere!
– Circuit breakers provide secure overload protection for the generator and your tools.
• Rugged Tube Frame
– Rugged tube frame roll cage adds protection and many lift handle points.
• Easily Transported
– Two people can easily transport the Power Arc® 5500 where auxiliary power is needed – fast!
– Lightweight – up to 75 lbs. (34.0 kg) less than many competitors!
• Choice Of Two 9 HP Engines With Cast Iron Sleeves For Long Engine Life
– Subaru® Robin OHC (Overhead Cam)
– Honda® OHV (Overhead Valve)
• Accessories Available
– Subaru® Robin unit is available in 2 models: with or without welding accessories.
• Three-Year Lincoln Electric® Warranty
– Three-year Lincoln® warranty on parts and labor. (Separate engine warranties per manufacturers).
Weight:169 lbs. (76.6 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 21 x 20 x 30
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 530 x 508 x 762
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|70-125A AC|Engine Specifications
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
|Honda GX 270
||5500 watts surge
4000 watts continuous