Lincoln Electric K2468-1 Ranger 10,000 Subaru Robin
At Your Service - Everyday!
The Ranger 10,000 is the right choice for a general contractor, maintenance crew, farmer or rancher who needs a reliable and rugged general purpose AC/DC welder and an AC power generator. Welding capability includes stick, basic TIG, MIG and flux-cored welding.
Also use the Ranger 10,000 as a high-capacity AC generator! With 10,000 watts peak power (9,000 continuous) this is a versatile product for lights, tools, and emergency standby power.
• AC/DC Welding
- Smooth AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrodes, such as Lincoln Excalibur™ 7018 (AWS E7018) and Fleetweld® 5P+ (AWS E6010).
- Capable of MIG, Flux-Cored, and TIG welding (with additional optional equipment).
• 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,000 watts peak (9,000 continuous) AC generator power for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, or powering a Pro-Cut® plasma cutter, Invertec® inverter welder, lights, grinder or other power tools.
• Rugged Reliability
- Rangers® have been subjected to an extensive testing program to ensure reliable operation in a wide variety of environmental conditions.
- All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104° F (40° C).
• Three Engine Choices
- Kohler®, Honda®, and Subaru Robin® gasoline. All are 2 cylinder 4 cycle OHV (overhead valve) air-cooled.
• Three-Year Lincoln Warranty
- Three-year Lincoln warranty (parts and labor) on welder. (Engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer.)
Weight:528 lbs. (240 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 30.3 x 19.1 x 42.3
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 770 x 485 x 1074
Processes Welding Specifications
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
|Subaru Robin OHV EH64
||10000 watts peak
9000 watts continuous