Lincoln Electric K2382-2 Ranger GXT
XTra Performance! XTra Power! XTra Protection!
Why settle for less, when you can get more? The Ranger GXT has all of the Xtras you need for construction and maintenance work. This Ranger delivers XTra welding performance with 250 amps for AC or DC stick and wire welding. And, it's remote-ready for extended amperage control or AC TIG welding on aluminum with Lincoln's optional TIG module. The GXT generates XTra power, up to 11,000 watts peak, for lights, grinders and high amperage equipment such as Lincoln's Pro-Cut 55 plasma cutter. With the exclusive Lincoln enclosed case, you get XTra protection and XTra quiet operation. With the Ranger GXT, you get XTra value, without paying more.
• Rated 250 amps/25 volts for AC, DC and CV. All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C).
• Smooth AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrodes, such as Lincoln Excalibur™ 7018 MR (AWS E7018) and Fleetweld® 5P+ (AWS E6010). Also capable of MIG, flux-cored, and TIG welding.
• Remote ready! 6-pin connector and local/remote switch for remote control operation. Also for AC/DC TIG Module use with foot or hand Amptrol.
• Electric fuel gauge located on control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling. Helps you virtually eliminate running low on fuel during critical jobs.
• Electric fuel pump is standard. Avoids vapor lock. Assures consistent fuel delivery in locations having a combination of high altitude, warm ambient temperatures, and high anti-pollution additives in gasoline.
• 11,000 watts peak (10,000 continuous) AC generator power for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, or powering Pro-Cut® plasma cutters and Invertec® inverter welders, as well as lights, grinders and other power tools.
• Engine doors provide protection and easy service access.
• Lower noise than partially-enclosed and unenclosed welders of comparable size 100.7dB. Listen for yourself and hear the difference!
• Rugged Reliability — Rangers have been subjected to an extensive testing program to ensure reliable operation in a wide variety of environmental conditions.
• Three-year Lincoln warranty on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer).
Weight:602 lbs. (273 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 36.2 x 21.5 x 42.3
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 920 x 546 x 1073
Processes Welding Specifications
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||50-250A AC/DC|Engine Specifications
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
|Kohler CH20S OHV Command
||11000 watts peak
10000 watts continuous