Lincoln Electric K1725-8 Ranger 250 Kohler
250 Amp DC Gasoline Engine Driven Welder
The Ranger 250 is ready for a workout — all day, everyday! Intended for contractors, construction and maintenance applications, this tough Lincoln gasoline-driven welder/generator delivers 250 amps for welding at 100% duty cycle. The Ranger 250 is recommended for stick welding, including a separate, dedicated downhill pipe mode, as well as Touch-Start™ TIG, flux-cored and MIG wire welding and arc gouging. Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, an extremely smooth arc, low spatter and outstanding bead appearance. The sleek, enclosed case lowers noise and protects critical engine components. Hot looks, hot features, hot performance – That's the Ranger 250!
• Gasoline Engine-Driven Welder
- A powerful 250 amp DC CC/CV gasoline engine-driven welder. All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C).
• Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and blended gas) and arc gouging.
• Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln’s Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
• Plenty of AC Generator Power
- A portable powerhouse – delivers 9,000 watts peak (8,500 watts continuous) watts of 120V/240V AC generator power. Enough power to run lights, tools, and weld at the same time!
• Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power waveshape suitable for operating Lincoln Pro-Cut plasma cutters and inverter power sources. Lincoln was first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Choice of Two Top-Of-The-Line OHV Gasoline Engines
- Select the Kohler 20 HP Command or the Robin/Subaru 20.5 HP EH64.
• Three-Year Warranty
- Three-year Lincoln warranty (parts and labor) on welder
(Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer).
Weight:500 lbs. (227 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 36.2 x 21.5 x 42.3
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 920 x 546 x 1073
Processes Welding Specifications
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
|Kohler OHV Command CH20S
||9000 watts peak
8500 watts continuous