Lincoln Electric K2371-1 Ranger 250 LPG One-Pak
250 Amp DC LPG Engine Driven Welder
The Ranger 250 LPG is ready for a workout all day, everyday! Intended for environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are unacceptable. This tough Lincoln LPG fuel welder/generator delivers 250 amps for welding at 100% duty cycle. The Ranger 250 LPG is recommended for stick welding, including a separate, dedicated downhill pipe mode, as well as Touch-Start TIG, flux-cored and MIG wire welding and arc gouging. Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, an extremely smooth arc, low spatter and outstanding bead appearance. The sleek, enclosed case lowers noise and protects critical engine components. Hot looks, hot features, hot performance That's the Ranger 250 LPG!
LPG Engine Driven Welder
- A powerful 250 amp DC CC/CV LPG engine driven welder. All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C).
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick) TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and blended gas) and arc gouging with carbons up to 3/16" in diameter.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln's Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
- A portable powerhouse - delivers 9,000 peak (8,000 continuous) watts of 120V/240V AC generator power. Enough power to run lights, tools, pump and weld at the same time!
- Three-year Lincoln warranty on welder (engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer)
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
Unit Includes Welding Specifications
Ranger 250 LPG, Factory Undercarriage (K1770-1), Gas Cylinder Holder (K1745-1), LPG Tank Holder (K2361-1), Accessory Kit (K704) and six 10 lb. Easy Open Cans of 1/8" Excalibur 7018 (ED028482) stick electrode. Assembly required.
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
|Kohler OHV Command CH20S LPG