Lincoln Electric K2353-1 Ranger 305 G Kohler One-Pak
300 Amp DC Gasoline Engine Driven Welder
The Ranger 305 G is a powerful stick, TIG, wire and pipe welding engine driven welder that is ready for all day, everyday performance. Rugged and dependable, the Ranger 305 G is built with a totally enclosed case for maximum protection; Lincoln's Chopper Technology™ for an arc operators appreciate; and a 12 gallon fuel tank that will last you through the entire day. Lincoln's Ranger 305 G ... it's ready for a workout.
• Gasoline Engine-Driven Welder
- A powerful 300 amp DC CC/CV gasoline engine-driven welder. All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C).
- Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick welding.
• Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and blended gas) and arc gouging.
• Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts make it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
• Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln’s Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
• Plenty of AC Generator Power
- A portable powerhouse – delivers 10,000 peak (9,500 continuous) watts of 120V/240V AC generator power. Enough power to run lights, tools, and weld at the same time!
• Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Pro-Cut® plasma cutters and inverter power sources. Lincoln was first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Three-Year Warranty
- Three-year Lincoln warranty on welder (engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer).
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
Unit Includes Welding Specifications
• Ranger 305 G (K1726-3)
• Accessory Kit (K704)
• LN-25 wire feeder (K449)
• Gun and Cable (K126-2)
• Drive Roll Kit (KP653-3/32)
• 25 lb. spool .072" Innershield® NR-232 self-shielded flux-cored wire.
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
|Kohler OHV Command CH22
||10000 watts peak
9500 watts continuous