Lincoln Electric K1727-2 Ranger 305D
300 Amp DC Diesel Engine Driven Welder
The Ranger 305D is a powerful stick, TIG, and wire welding engine driven welder that is ready for all day, everyday performance on construction, maintenance or pipe applications. Rugged and dependable, the Ranger 305D is built with a totally enclosed case for maximum protection; Lincoln's Chopper Technology™ for an arc operators appreciate; and a 12 gallon fuel tank that will last you through the entire day. Lincoln's Ranger 305D ... it's ready for a workout.
• Weld with Lincoln's Chopper Technology. Easy starts, smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
• A powerful 300 amp DC multi-process welder powered by an extremely reliable water-cooled Kubota® diesel engine. All outputs rated at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C).
• Simple to Operate - Select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for stick), Touch-Start™ TIG or CV Wire, and then dial in the desired output.
• CC-Stick mode is optimized for general purpose stick using E7018 low hydrogen electrode.
• Downhill pipe mode with active arc force control provides fast travel speeds, especially on fill passes.
• Arc force control provides a soft or more forceful digging arc in CC-stick or downhill pipe mode and inductance/pinch control in CV wire mode.
• Standard Touch-Start™ DC TIG welding, not scratch start, for easy arc starting that avoids tungsten contamination and the use of high-frequency.
• Digital meters for amps and volts output make it easy to precisely set your procedures. Fuel gauge, engine protection light for oil pressure and engine temperature keep you on top of monitoring engine performance.
• A portable powerhouse - delivers 10,000 peak (9,500 continuous) watts of 120V/240V AC generator power. Enough power to run lights, tools, or pumps and weld all at the same time!
• Fully enclosed case for equipment protection and low noise (104.2 dB).
• Three year Lincoln warranty. (Engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer).
Weight:698 lbs. (317 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 35.8 x 21.5 x 52.3
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 909 x 546 x 1327
Processes Welding Specifications
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)