Lincoln Electric K1278-7 SAE-400 (Perkins)
Diesel Engine Driven Welder — Manual Processes
For demanding jobs that call for high amperage capabilities, the SAE-400 offers 400 amps for DC stick welding and 3,000 watts of AC power. Designed especially for pipeliners and field welders, the SAE-400 is powered by a heavy duty Perkins industrial diesel engine, which offers low maintenance and long life for hassle-free operation. Add CV wire welding with the optional CV Adapter.
• Rugged Construction
- Withstands rough field handling, protecting internal parts.
• Dual Continuous Output Control.
- Select either a soft "buttering" arc or a snappy "digging" arc for fast, high-quality welding.
• High Duty Cycle Welding Output
- 100% duty cycle at 400 amps for demanding applications. Also rated at 500 amps.
• Industrial Diesel Engine
- Perkins 4-cylinder, water-cooled industrial diesel engine offers low maintenance and long life.
• Multiple Arcs
- Large-capacity DC weld output makes the SAE-400 the No. 1 choice for multiple arcs with the Multi-Weld 350 system (See Recommended Options).
• ISO 9001
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year Lincoln Warranty
- Three-year Lincoln warranty. (Engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer.)
Weight:2157 lbs. (978 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 50 x 28 x 83
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1270 x 711 x 2109
Stick TIG Flux-Cored (with CV Adapter) Gouging
Unit Includes Welding Specifications
100 ft. (30.5m) Remote Control.
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|80-575A DC|Engine Specifications
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)