Lincoln Electric K1866-1 SAE-400/Trailer/Ball Hitch One-Pak
Diesel Engine Driven Welder — Manual Processes
For demanding jobs that call for high amperage capabilities, the SAE-400 offers 400 amps for DC stick welding and 3,000 watts of AC power. Designed especially for pipeliners and field welders, the SAE-400 is powered by a heavy duty Perkins industrial diesel engine, which offers low maintenance and long life for hassle-free operation. Add CV wire welding with the optional CV Adapter.
• Rugged Construction
- Withstands rough field handling, protecting internal parts.
• Dual Continuous Output Control.
- Select either a soft "buttering" arc or a snappy "digging" arc for fast, high-quality welding.
• High Duty Cycle Welding Output
- 100% duty cycle at 400 amps for demanding applications. Also rated at 500 amps.
• Industrial Diesel Engine
- Perkins 4-cylinder, water-cooled industrial diesel engine offers low maintenance and long life.
• Multiple Arcs
- Large-capacity DC weld output makes the SAE-400 the No. 1 choice for multiple arcs with the Multi-Weld 350 system (See Recommended Options).
• ISO 9001
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year Lincoln Warranty
- Three-year Lincoln warranty. (Engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer.)
Stick TIG Flux-Cored (with CV Adapter) Gouging
Unit Includes Welding Specifications
SAE-400, Trailer (K956-1), Ball Hitch (K958-1), Fender and Light Kit (K959-1), Cable Rack (K965-1), Electrode Holder (K909-8), Electrode Cables - 110 ft total (2 - K2485-3, 1 - K2483-3), Work Clamp (K910-2), Work Cable - 50 ft (K2484-3) and Cable Connectors (2 - K2487-1). Assembly required.
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|80-575A DC|Engine Specifications
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)