Lincoln Electric K1643-5 Classic 300D Kubota
Excellent Performance on Pipe
The Classic 300D is popular throughout North America for pipeline, construction and maintenance welding. It features proven, simple and rugged construction, along with Lincoln’s well-known pure DC generator design for excellent performance on pipe. The Classic 300D is offered with a choice of 4-cylinder, water-cooled industrial diesel engines from Perkins® and Kubota®! The Classic 300D includes 3,000 watts of AC generator power to run grinders and lights. CV wire welding can be added with the optional Wire Feed Module. Also choose from several packages available with trailers.
• 300 amps @ 60% duty cycle. Welds up to 7/32" (5.6mm) Fleetweld® 5P+ cellulosic and Excalibur® low hydrogen electrode.
• 3000 watts of AC auxiliary power.
• Pure DC generator welding arc is preferred by pipeliners and contractors for precise code consistency!
• All copper windings enhance arc stability for that really smooth high performance arc.
• Five current ranges with overlap for stick pipe welding and other processes where slope control is desired. Fine-tuning within each range.
• Choice of two industrial 4-cyclinder, smooth-running, water-cooled diesel engines:
— Perkins 404C-22
— Kubota V2203M
• New! - Custom Arc™ — Dial in the Right Arc, Right Now. Kubota model includes 150 RPM high idle OCV adjustment — enhanced fine tuning for performance on pipe!
• New! - Local/Remote switch and receptacle are factory installed.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor (engines warranted separately by engine manufacturers).
Click here to learn more about Custom Arc.
Weight:1320 lbs. (599 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 45.5 x 24.0 x 66.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1156 x 610 x 1727
Stick TIG MIG/Flux-Cored (with Optional Wire Feed Module) Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|40-350A DC|Engine Specifications
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)