Lincoln Electric K2508-1 Vantage 400 Perkins One-Pak (Ball)
Compact, Multi-Process, Excellent Value
The Vantage 400 is one of the most compact 400 amp engine-driven welder/ generators in the construction, pipe or rental fleet market today. It's also one of the most quiet, with a smooth running 4-cylinder Perkins® diesel engine. Use this multi-process welder for arc gouging with up to 5/16” carbons, stick welding with up to 1/4” electrodes and CV wire welding with up to 3/32” wire. You'll value the superior arc performance delivered by Lincoln Chopper Technology. You'll also appreciate VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™), which reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
This model efficiency generates 19,000 watts (peak) of 3-phase or 12,000 watts of 1-phase AC generator power for your lights, grinders and power tools. And, it's housed in a rugged, low maintenance stainless steel enclosure and loaded with many innovative service features. That all totals up to an excellent value!
• Compact Case
- One of the most compact 400 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks.
• Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
• Multi-Process Welding, Simple to Operate
- Select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 1/4"), Downhill Pipe (for stick), Touch-Start® DC TIG or CV-Wire (up to 3/32"(1)), and then dial in the desired output.
• VRD™ Voltage Reduction Device™
- Reduced OCV in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
- First engine-driven welder in North America having this standard feature.
• Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
• Arc Gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 5/16" carbons.
• Reliable Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
• Low Noise
- 99.1 dBA Lwa sound power (74.8 dB at 23 ft./7m) is one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.
• Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patent-pending tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patent-pending radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
(1) 3/32" E70T-6 up to 260 IPM, 27V.
Weight:1230 lbs. (559 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 35.9 x 25.3 x 60.0
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 913 x 642 x 1524
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
Unit IncludesWelding Specifications
Vantage 400, Trailer (K953-1), Ball Hitch (K958-1), Fender and Light Kit (K959-1), Cable Rack (K965-1), Electrode Holder (K909-8), Electrode Cables - 110 ft total (2 - K2485-3, 1 - K2483-3), Work Clamp (K910-2), Work Cable - 50 ft (K2484-3) and Cable Connectors (2 - K2487-1). Assembly required.
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
20-250A DC TIG
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
||3-PH: 19 kW peak
17 kW cont. 1-PH: 12 kW peak
11 kW cont.