Lincoln Electric K2405-1 Vantage 500 (Deutz)
Setting A New Standard!
If you are looking for a rugged, reliable and capable welder for demanding construction, rental fleet or repair applications, take a close look at the Vantage 500. Standard stainless steel roof and side panels, simple controls and Chopper Technology™ deliver the low maintenance, long service life, easy operation and great arc performance every owner appreciates. This multi-process powerhouse features 500 amps at 100% duty cycle, or 575 amps at 50%. Don’t pay extra for plenty of AC auxiliary power – up to 20,000 watts of 3-phase and 12,000 watts of 1-phase is standard. Select the 48 horsepower oil/air-cooled Deutz engine or the 54 horsepower water-cooled Cummins engine. Either way, you can depend on legendary engine reliability from well-known brands and superior Lincoln arc performance.
• Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Case
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection, durability and corrosion-resistance. Eliminates need to replace these items due to paint damage or rust.
• Simple to Operate
- Select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for stick), Touch-Start™ DC TIG or CV Wire, and then dial in the desired output.
• Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 20 kW continuous 3-phase 240V AC generator power rated at ouput will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump, inverter welder or grinder.
- 12 kW continuous 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools and lights.
• Digital Weld Meters
- Digital meters for amps and volts output make it easy to precisely set your procedures. Fuel, Oil Pressure and Engine Temperature gauges keep you on top of monitoring engine performance.
• Three-Year Warranty
- Three-year Lincoln warranty on welder (engines are warranted separately by the manufacturer).
Weight:1532 lbs. (695 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 50.9 x 31.5 x 63.1
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1293 x 800 x 1603
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
||3-PH: 20 kW
1-PH: 12 kW.