Lincoln Electric K2366-1 Air Vantage 500/ Trailer/Ball Hitch Ready-Pak
It's Three in One - Welder, Generator and Air Compressor
When you need it all, consider the rugged Air Vantage 500 for railroad, mining, heavy-duty construction, and rental fleet use. A direct gear-driven compressor, with no belts or clutches to wear out, pumps out plenty of air for arc gouging, plasma cutting or almost any air tool. A powerful 500 amps at 100% duty cycle is enough for almost any stick, TIG, MIG or flux-cored welding project. And, the precision arc starting provided by Lincoln Chopper Technology and Touch-Start™ TIG will make any operator a better welder. Don't pay extra for plenty of AC generator power - up to 20,000 watts of 3-phase and 12,000 watts of 1-phase is standard. Stainless steel roof and side panels provide added durability and corrosion-resistance. The reliable Cummins® B3.3 water-cooled diesel engine will keep you running - and working - for a long time.
• VMAC® brand rotary screw direct-drive air compressor rated at 60 CFM, 100 PSI, 100% duty cycle, delivers abundant air for arc gouging, plasma cutting (plasma cutter sold separately) and air tools such as an impact gun.
• 20kW continuous 3-Phase 240V AC generator power will operate industrial equipment such as plasma cutters, pumps, inverter welders and grinders.
• 12 kW continuous 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools and lights.
• Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection, durability and corrosion-resistance. Eliminates need to replace these items due to paint damage or rust.
• Lockable engine-access door slides open for easy access in tight spaces.
• Simple to Operate! – Use the mode switch to select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for stick), Touch-Start™ TIG or CV Wire. Then dial in the desired output.
• Three-year Lincoln Warranty on welder. (Engine and compressor are warranted separately by the manufacturers.)
Weight:2153 lbs. (977 kgs. )
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
Unit IncludesWelding Specifications
Air Vantage 500, Trailer (K953-1), Ball Hitch (K958-1), Fender & Light Kit (K959-1), Cable Rack (K965-1), Electrode Holder (K909-8), Electrode Cables - 110 ft total (2 - K2485-3, 1 - K2483-3), Work Clamp (K910-2), Work Cable - 50 ft (K2484-3), Cable Connectors (2 - K2487-1) and six 10 lb cans of 1/8" Excalibur 7018 (ED028482) stick electrode. Shipped fully assembled
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)