Lincoln Electric K2362-1 Power Feed 10A Controller
ArcLink Controller for Power Wave AC/DC Systems
Built on the enduring and trusted foundation of the NA-5 controller and the innovations of the new Power Feed 10M wire feeder, the Power Feed 10A Controller is the next generation in automatic submerged arc feeding. Designed for use with the Power Wave AC/DC 1000 power source, the Power Feed 10A eliminates the need for a separate AC and DC controller, making this powerful hard automation system controllable, adaptable and easy to use. The user-friendly control panel offers a single-point of control over the entire welding cell, including the Power Wave's Waveform Control Technology™, delivering an unprecedented level of control over wave balance, amplitude and frequency.
• Versatile system set-up options for stand-alone or PLC configurations help you customize the weld cell to make your operations as efficient as possible.
• Lincoln's Waveform Control Technology™ gives you the ability to select the right waveform for each application.
• The Power Feed 10A Controller provides clear dual digital display of set-up and weld modes, six memories, AC controls, strike/start/end options, travel stop/start, and timers.
• Controls can be adjusted on-the-fly to change penetration and/or deposition rates with Variable Frequency, Variable Amplitude and Variable Balance.
• Easy-to-use switch panel can be removed and used as a Remote Control Pendant to create a versatile work station set-up.
• The Power Feed 10SF and Power Feed 10S wire drive systems are reliable and durable.
• The motor conversion kit allows the use of existing NA-3, NA-4, and NA-5 feed head mounting hardware.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:25 lbs. (11.3 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 15 x 13 x 4
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 381 x 259 x 102
Unit IncludesWire Feeder Specifications
• Power Feed 10A Control Box
• Remote Pendant
• Remote Pendant Cable - 10 ft.
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)|