Lincoln Electric K1654-2 Statiflex 200-M Dual Arm Base Unit
Stationary Welding Fume Extractor
Lincoln Electric’s® Statiflex™ 200-M is a wall mounted, low vacuum/high volume system designed for intermittent or continuous extraction and filtration of welding fumes.
The Statiflex™ 200-M is ideal for a variety of facilities in which floor space is a premium including: maintenance departments, general fabrication and welding job shops, weld schools, and industrial welding environments.
The Statiflex™ 200-M can be configured as a single or dual arm system. Lincoln Electric’s® fume extraction arms are designed to provide welders optimal motion and reach for their specific welding position(s) and work area. The arm lengths range from 1 meter (3 ft.) to 8 meters (26 ft.) with optional EC 4 extension crane.
The Statiflex™ 200-M with required stationary fan is designed specifically for weld applications. The stationary fan units extract weld fume through the arm, and into the Statiflex™ 200-M filter unit. The internal spark arrestor and unique LongLife® filter cartridge captures the welding fume particulate. The particulate is collected on the inside of the cartridge, minimizing exposure to particulate during filter maintenance and disposal.
The Statiflex™ 200-M “single arm” system is recommended for consumable use of approximately 1500 lbs. (680 kg) per station [1100 lbs. (500 kg) per stick or flux-cored]. The Statiflex™ 200-M “dual arm” system is recommended for consumable use of approximately 750 lbs. (340 kg) per station [550 lbs. (250 kg) per stick or flux-cored].
Filter performance will be affected by process and application variables including: base metal(s), consumables(s), and coatings (oil) if applicable.
• 735 CFM airflow with extraction arm and SF 2400 fan.(1)
• Filter efficiency up to 99.8%.
• 50 m2 (538 ft2) LongLife® filter with ExtraCoat® pretreatment.
• Pressure differential filter indicator gauges amount of particulate build-up in filter cartridge, indicating system maintenance and filter replacement.
• Suitable for a single or dual arm system configuration.
• Internal aluminum mesh spark arrestor.
• One-year warranty on equipment; 30 days on filter cartridge.
(1) CFM level is dependent upon arm length, fan type and system maintenance.
Weight:66 lbs. (30 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 36 x 32 x 29
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 900 x 810 x 730
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored
Filter, plastic housing, two 160 mm (5.75 in.) 1.0 meter (3.2 ft.) hoses, two non-return valves, four hose clamps, instruction manual and wall-mounting bracket.