Lincoln Electric K2327-1 LF-72 Wire Feeder, Base Model
2-Roll Heavy Duty Industrial Feeder
Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, the rugged LF-72 and LF-74 wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day. The heart of these feeders is the highly engineered 2-roll or 4-roll MAXTRAC™ wire drive system, delivering strong and consistent feeding force for tough applications.
Select the 2-roll LF-72 for most .035-.045 wire applications. Select the 4-roll LF-74 for large diameter wires, longer gun cables or long boom conduit or hard automation applications.
• Patented MAXTRAC™ heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
• Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
• Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation. Two or four gear-driven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
• Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
• Rugged, industrial-grade wire feeder motor.
• In addition to great mild steel performance, these feeders deliver positive arc starting and feeding with stainless steel, aluminum and flux-cored wires!
• Control cable connector with a Spin-Nut™ makes connecting the control cable a simple twist-of-the-wrist.
• Totally enclosed wire drive.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:44 lbs. (20 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 11.1 x 10.2 x 12.9
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 282 x 259 x 328
MIG Plused Flux-Cored
Unit Includes Wire Feeder Specifications
• Magnum 400 Gun and Cable Package (K471-21)
• Control Cable (K1797-10)
• .035/.045" Drive Roll and Guide Kit (KP1696-1)
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|