Lincoln Electric K2327-2 LF-72 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Standard Duty
2-Roll Heavy Duty Industrial Feeder
Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, the rugged LF-72 and LF-74 wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day. The heart of these feeders is the highly engineered 2-roll or 4-roll MAXTRAC™ wire drive system, delivering strong and consistent feeding force for tough applications.
• Patented MAXTRAC™ heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
• Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
• Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation. Two or four gear-driven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
• Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
• Rugged, industrial-grade wire feeder motor.
• In addition to great mild steel performance, these feeders deliver positive arc starting and feeding with stainless steel, aluminum and flux-cored wires!
• Control cable connector with a Spin-Nut™ makes connecting the control cable a simple twist-of-the-wrist.
• Totally enclosed wire drive.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:53 lbs. (24 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 12.6 x 10.9 x 22.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 320 x 277 x 572
MIG Plused Flux-Cored
Unit Includes Feeder Specifications
• Magnum 400 Gun and Cable Package (K471-21)
• Control Cable (K1797-10)
• .035/.045" Drive Roll and Guide Kit (KP1696-1)
• Standard Duty Wire Reel Stand (K2328-1).
[44 lbs wire package maximum].
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|