Lincoln Electric K2426-2 LF-74 Wire Feeder, Bench Model, Heavy Duty
4-Roll Heavy Duty Industrial Feeder
Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, the rugged LF-72 and LF-74 wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day. The heart of these feeders is the highly engineered 2-roll or 4-roll MAXTRAC™ wire drive system, delivering strong and consistent feeding force for tough applications.
Select the 2-roll LF-72 for most .035-.045 wire applications. Select the 4-roll LF-74 for large diameter wires, longer gun cables or long boom conduit or hard automation applications.
• Patented MAXTRAC™ heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
• Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
• Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation. Two or four gear-driven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
• Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
• Rugged, industrial-grade wire feeder motor.
• In addition to great mild steel performance, these feeders deliver positive arc starting and feeding with stainless steel, aluminum and flux-cored wires!
• Control cable connector with a Spin-Nut™ makes connecting the control cable a simple twist-of-the-wrist.
• Totally enclosed wire drive.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:71 lbs. (32 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 15.3 x 13.0 x 27.7
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 389 x 330 x 704
MIG Plused Flux-Cored
Unit Includes Wire Feeder Specifications
• Control Cable (K1797-10)
• 045" Drive Roll and Guide Kit (KP1505-045S)
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|