Lincoln Electric K567-2 LN-7 GMA (4 Roll) with gas solenoid valve
Semiautomatic, Constant Speed Wire Feeder
The LN-7 and LN-7 GMA are semiautomatic constant speed wire feeders that can be used with a variety of Lincoln engine drives, DC or CV power sources in a shop or field environment. Both models and a Ready-Pak™ package feature Lincoln's unique drive roll design, which provides positive feeding, quick reloading and durability for long life. Controlled wire feed speed during starting provides clean, positive starts and minimizes stubbing, skipping and spatter. For dependable operation and precise wire feeding in a rugged package, choose the LN-7 or LN-7 GMA.
• The LN-7 feeds up to 3/32" (2.4mm) solid and 7/64" (2.8mm) flux-cored wires, from 50-500 inches per minute (1.3-12.7m/min) wire feed speed.
• The LN-7 GMA feeds up to 1/16" (1.6mm) solid and 5/64" (2.0mm) flux-cored wires, from 75-700 inches per minute (1.9-17.8 m/min) wire feed speed.
• Unique drive roll design provides positive feeding and quick reloading by simply starting wire into guide tube. The drive rolls and guide tubes are designed for long life and precise wire feeding.
• Four-roll wire drive system available for additional wire feeding force and easier feeding of soft wires (LN-7 GMA model only).
• Completely enclosed case protects the heavy duty wire drive mechanism from damage, but allows easy access to drive rolls.
• Control circuit features “cold electrode” when the gun trigger is released for an added measure of safety.
• Low voltage (24 volts) gun trigger circuit.
• Dynamic braking system stops wire feed motor quickly to minimize crater sticking problems.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:32 lbs. (13.8 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 11.1 x 11.6 x 9.7
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 282 x 295 x 246
Processes Wire Feeder Specifications
MIG Flux-Cored Submerged Arc
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|