Lincoln Electric K297 LN-8
Semiautomatic, Constant Speed Wire Feeder
The LN-8 is a semiautomatic constant speed wire feeder providing dependable performance and reliable operation, making it ideal for shop or field operations. For precise wire feeding and quality welds, the LN-8 features controlled wire feed speed and voltage during starting for clean, positive starts and reduced stubbing, skipping and spatter. Solid state control compensates for wire drag and input line variations to maintain accurate wire feed speed. This wire feeder is easy to use with a quick release gun and cable connection for easy set up, and large wire feed and voltage control knobs that are easy to adjust with gloved hands.
• Unique drive roll design provides positive feeding and quick reloading by simply inserting the wire into the incoming guide tube. The drive rolls and guide tubes are designed for long life and precise wire feeding.
• Completely enclosed case protects the heavy duty wire drive mechanism from damage, yet allows easy access to drive rolls.
• Dynamic braking system stops wire feed motor quickly to minimize crater sticking problems.
• Control circuit features "cold electrode" when the gun trigger is released for added safety.
• Solid state control compensates for wire drag and input line variations to maintain accurate wire feed speed.
• Control of wire feed speed and voltage at the wire feeder eliminates the need to return to the power source to adjust procedures.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:36 lbs. (16.2 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 10.9 x 9.8 x 9.6
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 277 x 249 x 244
Processes Wire Feeder Specifications
MIG Flux-Cored Submerged Arc
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|