Lincoln Electric K424-1 LN-9 GMA (2 Roll) with gas solenoid valve
Semiautomatic, Constant Speed Wire Feeder
The LN-9 and LN-9 GMA are semiautomatic constant speed wire feeders that provide dependable performance and reliable operation, making them ideal for shop or field operations. The LN-9 is designed for flux-cored wire without gas (Innershield®) and submerged arc welding, while the LN-9 GMA is designed for MIG and flux-cored wire with gas (Outershield®). For precise wire feeding and quality welds, the LN-9 features controlled wire feed speed and voltage during starting for clean, positive starts and reduced stubbing, skipping and spatter. Solid state control compensates for wire drag and input line variations to maintain accurate wire feed speed.
• LN-9 feeds up to 3/32" (2.4mm) solid and .120" (3.0mm) flux-cored wires, at 50-600 inches per minute (1.3-15.3 m/min) wire feed speed.
• LN-9 GMA feeds up to 1/16" (1.6mm) solid and 5/64" (2.0mm) flux-cored wires at 80-980 inches per minute (2.0-24.9 m/min) wire feed speed.
• Unique drive roll design provides positive feeding and quick reloading by simply starting wire into the guide tube. The drive rolls and guide tubes are designed for long life and precise wire feeding.
• Four-roll wire drive system available for additional wire feeding force and easier feeding of softer wires (LN-9 GMA model only).
• Completely enclosed case protects the heavy duty wire drive mechanism from damage, but allows easy access to drive rolls.
• Standard digital meter can be set to read volts, inches or meters/minute.
• Control circuit features "cold electrode" when the gun trigger is released for added safety.
• Dynamic braking system stops wire feed motor quickly to minimize crater sticking problems.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:45 lbs. (20.4 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 11.5 x 11.3 x 11.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 292 x 287 x 292
Processes Wire Feeder Specifications
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|