Lincoln Electric K1870-1 LN-15 Across-the-Arc Model
Portable, Semiautomatic Wire Feeder
The LN-15 is one of the smallest and most maneuverable wire feeders for the construction, shipbuilding and pipeline industries available on the market today. Through the use of a high temperature, abrasion resistant plastic case, aluminum alloy roll cage and fully encapsulated PC boards, the LN-15 is perhaps the most rugged portable wire feeder in the world.
The LN-15 is available in both Across-The-Arc and Control Cable versions. Both offer outstanding welding performance, including pulse welding, on a wide variety of steel, stainless steel, aluminum and alloy materials.
• Designed for MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored, and Metal-Cored welding processes using lightweight 8" diameter spools.
• Rugged patented wire drive system easily feeds .023"-.052" solid and .035"-5/64" cored wires.
• Illuminated digital meters are easy to read in adverse lighting conditions.
• Fully enclosed molded case is heat, spatter and impact resistant.
• Double latch case seals tight to protect drive system and wire from dirt, dust and rain.
• Full body aluminum roll cage provides sturdy impact protection and all-around handles for easy portability.
• Adjustable carrying strap makes it easy to carry and hang.
• Compact unit fits easily through 14" diameter manhole/manway.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:30 lbs. (15.4 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 12.7 x 8.7 x 23
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 356 x 188 x 533
MIG Pulsed MIG Flux-Cored
Unit Includes Wire Feeder Specifications
K1500-2 Gun Receiver Bushing, Carrying Strap, Spindle Adapter for 8" OD Spools and standard contactor.
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|