Lincoln Electric K316L-1 LN-23P
Semiautomatic Wire Feeder
The LN-23P semiautomatic wire feeder is able to handle the toughest work sites and is an excellent choice for field erection and pipe welding applications. It is portable, easy to set-up, and ideal for reaching difficult locations. The LN-23P utilizes special lightweight 14 lb. (6.35kg Innershield (FCAW-S) coils, making it extremely easy to carry around the job site, and has a built-in dual wire feed speed switch for out-of-position welding.
• Weighs less than 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) including optional Magnum® Innershield® gun and 14 lb (6.3 kg) coil of electrode.
• Continuous wire feed speed control, voltage control and analog voltmeter are standard.
• Completely enclosed wire reel keeps the wire free of contaminants.
• Equipped with trigger interlock circuit to reduce operator fatigue.
• Gun-mounted two-position switch allows on-the-fly change to 83% of the preset wire feed speed.
• Electrode and control cable quickly connect to power source.
• One or two LN-23P wire feeders can be directly connected to recommended Lincoln power sources, but only one can be used at a time.
• 3 year warranty on parts and labor.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
Weight:27 lbs. (12.3 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 20.5 x 9 x 19
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 520 x 230 x 480
Unit Includes Wire Feeder Specifications
• 25 ft. (7.6m) Control Cable.
• 25 ft. (7.6m) 1/0 Electrode Cable.
• 3/32" Drive Rolls and Guide Tubes.
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|