Lincoln Electric K2281-1 LN-35
Rugged, Portable Wire Feeder
The LN-35 is an across-the-arc, semiautomatic wire feeder for hardfacing and fabrication applications using self-shielded, flux-cored welding electrodes. Complete with wire reel stand for up to 60 lb. (27.2 kg) coils, the LN-35 is designed for maximum versatility and portability in a variety of field applications. Wire feeding performance is backed with a dynamic braking system that stops the wire feed motor quickly to minimize wire overrun. This wire feeder is easy to use, with a large wire feed speed knob that is easy to adjust with gloved hands.
• The LN-35 is designed to feed .035 - 7/64" (0.9-2.8mm) flux-cored electrodes.
• Enhanced starting control for smooth arc starting in CV mode.
• Electronic circuits protect wire feeder from overload.
• Adjustable wire feed speed for settings of 50-500 ipm (1.3-12.8m/min).
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
Note: A constant voltage (CV) power source is recommended for self-shielded, flux-cored arc welding (FCAW-S). The LN-35 may be used with a constant current (CC) power source for non-critical applications where weld quality and deposition properties are not critical.
Weight:82 lbs. (37 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 27.0 x 10.0 x 30.0
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 686 x 254 x 762
Unit Includes Wire Feeder Specifications
• Wire Reel Stand
• Coil Adapter
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|