Lincoln Electric K2234-1 Power Feed 10M Dual (Bench Model)
When you need a versatile, multi-process industrial wire feeder for welding virtually any material, you need the Power Feed 10M. Choose the Power Feed 10M for automotive manufacturing, shipbuilding, pressure vessels/heavy plate, oil, gas and pipeline construction, particularly when code-quality work is required. The new MSP4 user interface panel features the Infrared Port with a Palm® OS-based interface, allowing wireless communication between a handheld device and the welding system, for fast, easy and accurate process control.
• World-class arc performance on steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other materials.
• Waveform Control Technology™ featuring patented processes like Pulse-On-Pulse™, for a TIG-like bead appearance, and Power Mode™, for a stable arc at low current levels.
• Utilizes ArcLink™ — the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source.
• Synergic CV MIG welding with ideal voltage presets for many applications. Adjust as needed based on personal preference.
• Pulsed MIG process — great for low spatter, low heat input and out-of-position applications - makes virtually any operator a better welder!
• Weld processes and settings at the feeder add efficiency by placing controls close to the operator.
• Easy-to-understand user interface panel with large numeric displays make it easy to set weld parameters.
• Features push-pull capability for great performance on aluminum.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:90 lbs. (40.8 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 20.0 x 20.0 x 30.7
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 508 x 508 x 781
MIG Pulsed STT Flux-Cored Stick TIG Gouging
Unit Includes Wire Feeder Specifications
Wire reel stand, MSP4 Panel, Dual Procedure/Memory Panel, ArcLink/Linc-Net Control Cable with Weld Power Cable - 8 ft, high speed pinion gear, gun trigger cable, and Power Wave Utilities CD-ROM.
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|